Price And Quantity
- 1 pc.
- Rolled Head
- Base Jack
- Line Pin
- Frame Scaffolding
- Hot Dip Galvanized, High Protected Painted
- Construction, Structure Pipe
Scaffolding Jack is offered with a hot dip galvanized surface and can be used in conjunction with an adjustable system scaffolding. Its main task is to provide support to the U-Head so that timber beams can be securely hold. The jack is offered with a pure zinc plated finish so as to enable resistance against scrape, rust and oxidation. Scaffolding Jack is a highly adjustable scaffolding fitting. It speaks of superior performance in many tough applications. Essentially, Scaffolding Jack is provided with a load bearing base that holds the vertical tubes in a single place. It is also helpful in shifting the weight of the structure. In this way, the load is evenly spread.
- Scaffolding jack demands very less of upkeep and doesn’t need an extra care.
- Boasts of optimum protection against corrosion, impact and rust.
- Highly apt for humid areas and other tough working sites.
- Highly resistant to deformation and oxidization.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Shop No. 6, B-Wing, Tuljai CHC, Kasturba Cross Road, Borivali (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400066, India